1. Ergonomic M-position seatSupports safe development for baby’s body
2. Dual-adjustment padded shoulder strapsProvides optimal neck & shoulder comfort and offers quick and easy adjustments for multiple wearers
3. Breathable & lightweight materialResponsibly designed and made with care from soft 100% cotton fabric
4. Multiple ergonomic positionsBack carry and front carry options to provide a natural, ergonomic position best for long term, comfortable carrying that promotes healthy hip and spine development for baby
5. Wide padded waistbandProvides superior comfort to help evenly distribute weight, also includes large front pocket
6. Extra leg paddingKeeps baby comfortable to allow for longer wearing
7. Easy-to-adjust designAllows for long-time use from infancy to toddlerhood. Standard baby carriers can be used from 7 - 20.4 kg/15 - 45 lb and toddler carriers from 11 - 27 kg/25 - 60 lb. Standard-sized carriers can be used from birth with a Tula Infant Insert*
8. Coordinating removable hoodComes with coordinating removable hood to support head while sleeping, sun protection while out and about, and extra privacy while nursing
Not sure which is the best carrier for you? View our comparison chart to find the best baby carrier option!
*Infants and newborns weighing 3.2 - 7 kg/7 - 15 lb must use the Baby Tula Infant Insert (sold separately). Infants more than 7 kg/15 lb must continue using the Baby Tula Infant Insert with the Standard Tula Baby Carrier until the baby can hold head up consistently for an extended period of time, and is tall enough to be placed in a fully seated position with knees dangling freely with knees above bottom in an ergonomic M-shape position.