The TwinGo Original is a great option for parents of twins or two children of different ages! You will have the ability to carry two children simultaneously or divide the TwinGo so both mom and dad can each carry one child!
Plus, our ergonomic inward-facing position is healthy for your baby's hip development and enables you to comfortably carry the added weight of two.
What you get with this bundle:
Why you need this bundle:
- Economical: This affordable system is less expensive and more functional than purchasing two separate carriers.
- Versatile: Can be used by one parent as tandem twin carrier or used by both as single carrier. It also works for both twins and children of varied size.
- Comfortable: An ergonomic design with a 100% cotton exterior provides comfort for both you and your babies.
- Adjustable: The waist and shoulder straps allow for a custom fit for adults 4'11" to 6'5." Can accommodate children between 10lbs-45lbs, and as small as 7lbs with the TwinGo Infant Insert.
- Compact: The entire carrier collapses into its own pocket, making this perfect for travel.
- Safety Feature: Dual-adjust buckles with back-up Safety Elastic Loops
- Waistband: 22-55” as a single carrier; 26-110" as dual carrier; 6 waistband configurations
- Shoulder Straps: 17.5-42.5" to accommodate petite and large frames
- Minimum Weight: 10 lbs as a single carrier; 7-10lbs with Infant Insert
- Maximum Weight: 45 lbs as a single carrier; 70lbs combined as a dual carrier
- Fabric: 100% soft black/grey exterior fabric; extra soft blue/green & orange/yellow interior fabric
- Manual: User-friendly instructions listing all carry positions and accessory uses
- Product Box Dimensions: 8 x 9.5 x 10"
- Item Model Number: OC-B-BBO
- Item Weight: 3lbs 7oz
Safety warning: Only use this carrier for children between 10 lb (4.6 kg) and 45 lb (18.2 kg), or 7-10 lbs with TwinGo Infant Insert. Children must face toward you at all times. Do not use the Back Carry Position with a baby younger than 4 months or with poor head and neck control. Dual carry weight not to exceed 70 lb (31.8 kg); seek a qualified physician for personal strength limitations. Read all instructions before assembling and using the soft carrier.